Thursday, May 17, 2012

OCD Much?


These are pictures of my closet- my boyfriends side and my own. I took these pictures because my boyfriend keeps telling everyone how crazy I am. When we first moved in together, his cloths were a wreak. How to you find what you want to wear if your cloths are every where?!? So I took the liberty of organizing them for him. Now if he wants to wear his favorite red shirt, he knows exactly where to go. Not to mention, knows where to put it back after doing laundry ( not that he does :oP) but you get the point. Anyway, they are in order style, and by color in that style. So T-shirts in order by color. Polos in order by color. You get the idea. Mine are by color, and tank tops to dress shirts. It makes sense to me, guess thats what really counts! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment