Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My jewelry kick..

I've been making a lot of jewelry lately.. Even selling some of it. I decided I could never find anything I really liked at the stores, and if i did, i didnt want to pay 30 bucks for something that I could make for cheaper. So i decided to teach myself. Its strange when I pick up a new craft I start getting these images in my head of what I'm going to make, and how to make it. Some turn out better then others, of course, but I love them all. A friend of mine told me that we should make a catalog, leave it at work and other places to see if I could start selling my stuff, I thought it was a great idea, so I have been taking picture of them as I go. Although I really just started doing it for me, it has become a great passion of mine.
 


They look so much better then the pictures. I am planning on getting professional pictures done- then I will post those too.. I am making them in all different colors. I have many necklaces also. Its very relaxing for me, if you are stressed, try it. Get creative. Make something you love and others will too! I will post these on my Etsy page in a few days and share the link :o)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment